Friday 8 March 2013

A trog on my blog



Come see this year's Kristo exhibit at the Art Center at Megamall ~ there are a lot of really nice pieces there ^_^ So this is the invite and below it is what I have at the exhibit; it's called "Troglodyte" ~ the theme of the exhibit is "Aman" which means "believe" and connotes faith, so for me, faith is believing even though you can't see ^_^;

In any case I'm just really glad I was able to join this show ^_^;  It opened today and it'll be up for another couple weeks ^_^ /

I've also just put the trog on my online folio at http://jill-arwen-posadas.weebly.com/
And, I'm looking forward to having (lots) more new things for my folio (and for this blog) soon ^__~;

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome Senchi! CONGRATS! Your art is so.. WOW! Deep stuff you got going on! I like it! :D Keep it up Senchi! You can do it! I will support you from the shadows B]

    ReplyDelete