Saturday 29 June 2013

A bit of buffet



I was very fortunate to have been able to join "A Curious Buffet" ~ an Ang-InK exhibit featuring the most delicious, delectable and downright delightful art in 2- and 3D. Here n all I did was this painting of my niece eating purple ice cream ^_^;

If you happen to be in the area of the Marikina Shoe Exchange do come and feast your eyes on all the wonderful, wowee-ful work at this show ~ *eat* slowly cos the devil is in the details ^_^ /

Anyhow my sister took this photo at the opening for me (thanks Bassints ^_^ /) ~ but I'm putting another one at http://jill-arwen-posadas.weebly.com/

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Your art is so cute!!! I love it!! haha.
    I wish I could go see!! Great job Senchi!! hehe. I am so proud of you!!! *tackles*

    ReplyDelete